Supplementary Video Exhibits

Last 10 posts

CapitalIQ Shortcuts Override
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to change the CapitalIQ pre-built shortcuts to the WSTMacros5.8E add-in shortcuts?
Go to post added 3 years ago
Tax shield effect
Just to add to this, when you remove shares from the market by issuing debt, you are adding more leverage to the capital structure of the company which increases the company's cost of equity. In an M&M world this increase in cost of equity would exactly offset the benefit from adding lower cost deb... Read More
Go to post added 6 years ago
Treasury Options: Shares dilution
Hi, I have one doubt related to shares dilution. When you are calculating the Equity Value per share for a private company you need to divide the Equity Value by the number of fully diluted shares. But how can you have the number of diluted shares if we neither have a current market value (as it ... Read More
Go to post added 10 years ago
Circular Reference Fix
Hello, I'm sure this topic has been discussed in the past, and I currently do not have access to the online self study videos. But, I wanted to know how to fix the circular reference problem when calculating interest expense as it feeds through the financial statements. Again, apologies for askin... Read More
Go to post added 10 years ago