Excel Fundamentals for Finance Professional

Last 10 posts

Feedback
Captions feature does not work currently. Also, there is no way to increase/decrease playback speed. These features are common for online classes and would greatly improve quality of life.
Go to post added 4 years ago
shortcuts
for some reason when i try and use the shortcuts (control alt D/m/c/x) it changes my numbers into whole numbers only. for example 1508.4 becomes $1,508 and omits the .4... why is this?
Go to post added 6 years ago
Formatting Using the ctrl + shift + D
For some reason every time I use the dollar formatting through the WST add in the default is no decimal places, not one decimal place. How do I change this?
Formatting Cells D26 through I26
Hi, So in comparing my unformatted workbook to the already completed formatted workboook, I noticed that cells D26 through I26 multiplied profit by the mutiple in C12 rather than C26. Should I use C12 instead when creating the scenario analysis?
WST Add-in
Hi, I'm using the 2015 version of excel. I installed the WST macros, but when I try and use the CtrlShiftD functions, etc. an error message pops up saying that it is an invalid procedure call or argument. Do you have idea what I am doing wrong so I can properly use these macros? Thank you!
Format
Hi, when I do the Ctrl+shift+x formula the 0 shows up as a dash rather than as 0.0x, so I was wondering how I can change that?
Formating 0.0% and 0.0x in Data Manipulation
When I use macros to convert cells to dollar, money, or percent form in the data manipulation spreadsheet, I get the correct results for all cells except for the cells containing 0 for percent and multiples. For these two cells, when I apply control+shift+c or control+shift+x, I get the same dashed ... Read More
WST Add-in
Hi! I have a newer Microsoft Excel and I was wondering how to download the WST add-in? I cannot seem to find where to download it onto my computer.
Cell Format
After using the macro shortcuts, I don't get the extra decimal point with a zero. I tried formatting the cells to change it, but that doesn't work. How can I fix this?
NPV
For the NPV calculation, wouldn't you need to take out the original investment of $10? I get 4.2 for my NPV. Thanks!
Go to post added 7 years ago