Accretion Dilution Model

Questions/Discussions

Sort by Date ▼ / Top Rated

Register for free or log in at the top right of this page to join the discussion
"Share Repurchases" video online at www.wstselfstudy.com under FREE EXHIBITS
Hi
In the last Q&A you refer to the free "Share Repurchases" video online at www.wstselfstudy.com under FREE EXHIBITS to have a better understanding of the opportunity cost of funding Capital structure components. I can`t find the video. Could you please help? Thank you
AD analysis left-field questions
I had a few side/random questions from the accretion dilution analysis. Finance ONLY purchase price equity (& NOT EV), as quick/dirty model/anal? In other words, I would think that financing would FUND EV (if there is debt, that debt would most likely be refinanced/ repaid/retired, or less co... Read More
Show All 1 Replies Login to Reply
added 10 years ago
Quick SGA question from basic accretion/dilution model
Hi, Some time ago I posted this question in the basic accretion dilution model. [quote:1sxzkh33]Hi, This might be a dumb question: Why are we using the 2005E for EPS, PE, and net income but SGA from 2004A? Posted: 10/8/2008 9:13:27 PM ========== Not a dumb question! You are calculating acc... Read More
added 10 years ago
Questions on basic Accretion/Dilution model
1. Goodwill: since GW is not amortised whatever the case I was a little confused that you use the terminology of GW amortisation. The US 338 election may allow a tax credit amortisation but I remain confused here slightly. If there is no GW amortisation allowed anywhere in the world then you should ... Read More
Show All 3 Replies Login to Reply
added 10 years ago
Implied P/E of debt
Can you further explain implied P/E of debt for the Acquiror? I have read this response and have watched the video but need further explanation than “Don't forget, multiples (5x) are inverses of percentages (20%) and that's mathmatical in nature. $100 x 5x is the same as $100 / 20%.” I don’t ... Read More
added 10 years ago