Advanced LBO Modeling

Last 10 posts

Credit/Leverage Statices
The video does not go over the credit leverage ratios section. Can you send me the answers? Know its self explanatory, really just interested in cumulative debt paydown
Go to post added 8 years ago
Emerging Markets
During the LBO class discussion, it wasn't clear to me what the recommended treatment for adjustment for valuing an emerging market company. Are you saying to use not the US risk free rate and therefore adjust for the country specific rate, adjust the market risk premium, or adjust to the total numb... Read More
Go to post added 10 years ago
Modeling/Projecting Floating Rates
I just completed the quick and dirty and advanced LBO courses and had a real world question: With bank debt being at a spread above LIBOR, how do u usually deal with projecting/modeling floating rate interest rates (for bank debt) in leveraged models? Do you assume a constant libor for say 5 yea... Read More
adv lbo model questions
a bunch of questions in the advanced lbo model. Sources and uses: uses: this is likely a stock (not asset) purchase (as debt is refi'd/purchased/needs to be taken care of...)? what is the equity prem based from? if co has lot of cash, them would this affect eq prem? don't see cash or min int in u... Read More