Excel Setup Tutorial

Last 10 posts

Turning the default Excel cell backgrounds to gray
Is it best practice in the finance/consulting industry to do this? Or is this step for learning purposes only?
Go to post added 4 years ago
Gray Background MacBook Pro
Do we need a Windows to complete these courses? If not, could you explain how I should set up the gray background on my MacBook Pro?
Go to post added 6 years ago
Windows 10 - Data Value for Default Background Colour of White
What is the data value to input if I want to change by background colour to that of white, before I changed it to grey? After changing it to grey, I can't seem to revert back to the default - the grey colour spreads to my other themes as well! :/
Go to post added 7 years ago
Unable to locate xla file
Hi, the WSTMacros Add-In.zip i downloaded does not have an xla file and only has an xls file which doesn't work. What should I do?
Go to post added 8 years ago
Windows 10
Hi, just a quick note: for Windows 10 instructions, please refer to the tutorial on the last page of the PDF file above. The video does not cover Windows 10 users. Thanks!
Go to post added 8 years ago
Windows 8.1 set up?
I have Windows 8.1 and it does not give me the option to change under Personalize > Color >> Then X (No Advance Appearance Settings Option). Any tips?
Go to post added 9 years ago
Mac excel Background
How do you change the color of Excel's background on Mac? I've gone through the system preferences and Excel preference menus, but there is no option to turn the cells appearance gray without actually altering the printing style. Essentially what I am doing is highlighting everything a gray color.
Go to post added 9 years ago