Posts by: Leon W

Re: Excel Formula of running a scenario analysis
I'm now at the end of the DCF model and I'm about to run a scenario analysis with changes of some variables, e.g. dividend payout ratio and beta. So if I want to set up a table with different combinations of these two variables, is there any excel formula that I can use to fill in the intrisic value... Read More
Go to post added 2 years ago
Re: DCF modeling in an M&A situation
Thank you for your reply. I think I pretty much got what I want.
Go to post added 2 years ago
DCF modeling in an M&A situation
I’m doing a DCF model for a deal, a briefing of the case is as followed: 1. The listed company acquired company A for 39% shares in 2016, therefore there is a profit of associate in 2016. 2. The listed company acquired the rest 61% shares of company A in 2017, the consolidation date is 31/8/20... Read More
Go to post added 2 years ago