Excel Add-In Instructions

Questions/Discussions

Sort by Date ▼ / Top Rated

Register for free or log in at the top right of this page to join the discussion
Macros Addin Excel 2017
Hi, I followed the instructions, however when i go to tools in excel the add-ins cant be clicked? im using microsoft excel for mac version 16.9 2017
Show All 1 Replies Login to Reply
added 5 years ago
Macros Addin Excel 13
Hi, I am currently using Excel 2013, which WSTMacros Add-in zip file should I use? I tried to follow the instruction but I had some troubles
added 7 years ago
WST Macros Add In not working in Excel 13
Hi, I have followed all the instructions from the videos and PDFs and have also tried using the tips provided by WST Expert 1 to previous posts regarding the same issue with Office 365, and the WST Add-In still will not appear in the ribbon nor respond to keyboard commands. (Even placing the add-ins... Read More
Login to Reply
added 8 years ago
WST Macros Add In do not work on Microsoft Office 365
Hi, I am using Excel 365 too. I followed the instructions as well, but not only the add-in didn't show up on the toolbar, the keyboard didn't function either. What should I do to make it work? Thanks.
added 8 years ago
WST Macros Add In do not appear on Microsoft Office 365
WST Macros Add In do not appear on Microsoft Office 365 ... I follow the video instructions, however, there is no WST add in on my toolbar?
WST Macros Add-In not appearing on toolbar
I am currently using Excel for Mac version 15.16 (2015 Microsoft). After adding in WSTMacros4.2E into the add-ins, checking the box, and hitting OK, no tab appears on the toolbar. I followed all directions exactly as shown in the video and the PDFs, but am not sure how to fix it. Please let me know.... Read More