LBO Enhancements - IRR

Questions/Discussions

Sort by Date ▼ / Top Rated

Register for free or log in at the top right of this page to join the discussion
Following up to my (Peter) question RE: Complex LBO Modeling Enhancements - Mezzanine / Warrants Holder Investor Returns
A follow-up to my previous question, it just occurred to me : Did you mean ==> if the warrants conversion right is exercised, then the annual Cash Flow prior to the Exit Year will be = Common Dividends Received * E102 (Equity due to Warrants) + Mezzanine Notes - Cash Interest; and ==> Exit Y... Read More
Show All 1 Replies Login to Reply
added 7 years ago
Complex LBO Modeling Enhancements - Mezzanine / Warrant Holder Investment Return (with PIK and Warrants)
I am confused by your comment re: "if warrants are converted..." ==> Does it mean that If conversion right is exercised and warrants are converted to equity interest based upon the conversion ratio, my Total Equity Interest will then be = (1) % of equity due to warrants conversion to equity inte... Read More
added 7 years ago
LBO Modeling Enhancements - Dividend Capture for IRR
Hi - I noticed that Row 55 (Common Dividends Received) in the IRR tab was designed to capture dividends into the IRR calculation. However the way the LBO Summary Sheet is set up, I don't see how any dividends can actually flow into this model when the basic outstanding shares are blown away in Row 4... Read More
added 10 years ago